PART NUMBER: 9030P
Sold by Sears PartsDirect
Shop Your Way RewardsSM Members earn 0 Points if they purchase this item.Learn More
This item is no longer available.
This item is not returnable.
This part is no longer available. No alternate or substitute part has been recommended by the manufacturer.
Buy a multi-pack and SAVE $9.99 per filter.
Ensure clean, great-tasting water and ice with this manufacturer-approved filter.
One filter provides as much clean water as 2133 12-ounce bottles.
Reduces lime scale buildup, dirt and particles larger than 0.5 microns. Also removes the following:
- Chlorine taste and odor
- Particulates (Class I)
- 2, 4-D
- Cysts and Spores
Leaves beneficial fluoride in the water. Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
To remove your old filter and install the new one, follow these steps:
- Press the button located next to the the filter to release it.
- Pull the filter straight out (no need to shut off the water--it will shut off automatically).
- Remove the cap from the end of the old filter (you'll need it later).
- Discard the old filter.
- Twist the cap onto the end of the new filter.
- Push the new filter straight in until it clicks into place.
If your refrigerator has a change-filter light, reset it as follows:
- If your refrigerator has a filter button, press and hold it for 10 seconds.
- If no filter button is provided, press the light switch trigger (the one that the refrigerator door presses when you close the door) 5 times within 10 seconds.